Montessori Afterschool Program (MAP)
The MAPs and Early Risers programs at Shining Stars Montessori Academy have an open
enrollment policy for any child who is currently enrolled in Shining Stars. This means parents
can enroll and de-enroll from either program at any point during the school year and be able to
receive a seat.
Registration for Early Risers and the MAPs after school program will open Aug 19, 2022 at9:00am. All parents registering for either or both programs will need to do so using the
EZChildTrack Parent Portal and complete the full registration application.
The URL for EZChildTrack is https://www.ezchildtrack.com/ShiningStarsPCS Please save this link to your computer or mobile device for easier access. Early Risers and MAPs are open to students on the first day of school. If you will need Early Riser services for the first day of school, please register no later than Friday, August 26th.
Returning parents will not need to create a new login and your applications will be pre-populated from last year so you will only need to make adjustments or changes if need be to the information previously submitted.
New Parents: Once you open the link you will create your account by going to Parent Portal Login and using the “New Parents / Open Account” option. If you are using your mobile device, first click “Click here to enter full site” and then proceed with the above directions.
Pricing and Fees:
Early Risers and MAP have multiple options for registration and enrollment. Below is a breakdown of the pricing for each option available.
MAPs After School Program:
The MAPs after-school program runs Monday through Friday from 3:30 pm until 6:00 pm. A snack is provided to all children in the program, however, parents do have the option of providing one for their child if they so choose. Snack menus will be available monthly. The part-time and full-time monthly fees have been prorated for months where school is out of session for 3 or more consecutive days. The same will apply in the case of emergency closures such as snow days.
Fees associated with the program are as follows:
Drop-In / Daily rate: $25.00
- Use this rate if you only need after-school services for one day a week or if you will be a drop-in student on occasion.
- Use this rate if you will only need after-school services twice a week every month.
- Use this rate if you will only need after-school services three times a week every month
- Use this rate if you will need after-school services for the majority or the entirety of every week each month.
Early Risers meet Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until 8:15 am. Only students who have registered for Early Risers will be permitted into the school building prior to the 8:15 am arrival time. Students will be dismissed from Early Risers and go directly to their day program
Fees associated with the program are as follows:
Drop-In / Daily Rate: $10.00
- Use this rate if you will be a drop-in student on occasion.
- There will not be a part-time option available for the Early Risers Program.
Early Risers & MAPs After School Program Combination:
This option is for any family that would like to utilize both the Early Risers and MAPs after school programs.
Fees associated with the combination option are as follows:
Drop-In / Daily Rate: $30.00
- Use this rate if on occasion you will need before-care and after-school services.
- Use this rate if you will only need before and after school services twice a week every month.
- Use this rate if you will only need before and after school services three days a week every month.
- Use this rate if you will need before care and after school services for the majority or theentirety of every week each month.
There is a one-time registration fee of $30 per family. This means that if you have two children or more, you will only need to pay the registration fee one time and not per child.
At this time Shining Stars can not accept any vouchers of any kind for payment. If a family is experiencing hardship and will need help with service costs please reach out to Ms. Taylor (Ms. T) at [email protected] Documentation of financial hardship will be requested such as unemployment stub,
The programming you can look forward to this school year during the MAPs after-school program are:
- Art (all grade levels)
- Amazing Athletes (for ages 3 through 6)*
- Cooking with Karizma (for Primary and Lower Elementary students)*
- Chess (grades K - 6th)*
- Choir (all grade levels)
- Ballet (all grade levels)*
- Coding (grades K and up) (beginning in the Spring trimester)*
may lead to performances at different events.
Most programs will be held in 8-week intervals throughout the school year, however, some will only be available during specific trimesters. Look for follow-up emails with further details and registration information for each program.
Please note, programming listed above that has an asterisk will require an additional fee for participation.
If you have any questions or are in need of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Ms.Taylor at [email protected] Happy SY 22/23!!! Let's make it an AWESOME year.